Steve played a song for us on his guitar and harmonica. He came after lunch for us to interview him. We wanted to learn about music and why he likes music. We wrote some questions to ask him. Here are some of them:
- What is it like being a musician?
- How many times a week do you practice your music?
- Who writes the lyrics to your songs?
- What is fun that you like about music?
- What type of music do you like the best?
- When did you start playing music?
Steve said he like the blues the best. The blues are songs that people wrote saying how they felt - Campbell & Lexie
Steve also said he practiced on the guitar every day - Laura
Steve thought it was fun being a musician. The hard part about being a musician was when he missed home - Ryan & Aidan
Sometimes his friends write some lyrics and sometimes Steve writes them by himself - Tauryn
Sometimes Steve gets music off the computer to practise with - Cory
It was fun when he played the guitar - James
I liked when he played the guitar because I want to get a guitar - Jack B.
Listen in the below video to Steve singing one of Room 4's favourite songs - Shadow Dance