Thursday, September 16, 2010

Earthquake Fundraising: Room 4's Bake Sale

Today Room 4 had a Bake Sale to raise money for the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.

We baked some food last night to bring to school to sell. At school we had to get organised. We made signs that said 20c, 50c and $1. We cleaned our tables so everything was clean for the food. Then we had to decide how much the food would cost.

Here are some photos of JUST SOME of the delicious food we had on sale:







"I felt really glad because we had so much people coming. I thought we
wouldn't sell much food" - Waima


" I felt really busy because I had to give stamps to everyone who had paid"
- Lexie


" I felt really nervous because I didn't think we had enough food to feed
the long line of people" - Ryan


"It felt really fun because I had to ask people what they wanted and then I
had to give it to them. I liked being the cashier" - Cory


"I felt excited. I had to go really fast because there was so many people
that were trying to buy things at the same time" - Campbell


" I felt nervous when I saw the long line of people coming to buy some
food" - Caleb


"I felt really, really excited, when I came back from a job I saw a giant
line and a whole lot of people in our classroom" - Emily


" I felt cool because I got to stamp everybody's hand who paid" -
Luke


WE RAISED JUST UNDER $150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much to all the children from Waiuku Primary who came and spent their pocket money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated by our teacher before being published online.

Please write your comment and then choose 'Name/URL' from the drop down menu where it says "comment as" when leaving your comment below, then write your FIRST name. It is against our blogging guidelines to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this also please. Parents, please use your first name to comment, or identify yourself as "John's Mum" etc.

We'd also love to know where in the world you come from if you are a new visitor.

THANKS, FROM ROOM 4 & Rachel :)